Satisfy your community engagement and social responsibility now by sponsoring life enhancing educational events for cancer patients, their families and ALL cancer caregivers.
Your donation will help support Arizona Myeloma Network’s (AzMN) operations, programs and events.
You are invited to become an Annual Community Partner.
Our mission is to promote collaboration, awareness, education and advocacy for improved treatment and quality of life, for multiple myeloma patients, their families and ALL cancer caregivers with special consideration to the underserved.
- Narrow the gap between what cancer patients and caregivers know and what they should know.
- Expand quality awareness, advocacy and education for all persons impacted by Cancer
- Increase effective communications between the Cancer Patient, their caregivers and healthcare providers.
- Increase awareness of cancer care resources.
Event / Program Calendar
- Cancer Caregiver Saturday Seminars: Sept 30, 2017, Dec 9, 2017 and Feb 10, 2018 scheduled.
- Out Race Cancer© Timed 5K, family fun 1M walk (Sat, November 18, 2017 at Bondurant Racing School)
- Out Drive Cancer© Charity Golf Tournament (Sat, January 13, 2018 at Stone Creek Golf Club).
Join us, because it is all about the Cancer Patient!
Founder & CEO, Arizona Myeloma Network